CosXpress values the trust that our customers, associates, representatives and service providers place in us when they give us personal information. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of submission and endeavor to manage personal information in accordance with our core value of respect for the individual.
At CosXpress, our customers are always our priority. That’s why everything we do is focused on
providing excellent customer service and delivering low prices of products.
The information customers share with CosXpress allows us to provide the products and services you need and want while giving you the very best shopping experience.
It is our promise to customers that we respect the trust you place in us and the privacy of the information you share. Part of providing superior customer service includes making sure that we’re building a relationship of trust with customers. Our way of doing that is to let you know in a clear, prominent, and easily accessible way how we collect, use, share, and above all protect your personal information.
Our Pledge of Accountability:
CosXpress require its business partners and service providers to manage your personal information appropriately.
We have selected a team of trained associates who are responsible for helping to ensure compliance with this Policy. We require all those who manage customers’ personal information to do so properly and in accordance with our policies.
When do we collect your personal data?
When you visit our website, and use your account to buy products, or redeem vouchers from the online.
· When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect
· When you create an account with us.
· When you purchase a product in our store.
· When you engage with us on social media.
· When you join our promotional programme.
· When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
· When you ask us to email you information about a product.
· When you enter prize draws or competitions.
· When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
· When you comment on or review our products and services.
· When you fill in any forms.
· When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request, to help improve your shopping experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our store, websites, and mobile services.
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
· Personal identifiers, such as name, gender, date of birth, and address
· Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
· Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
· Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information
· Purchase history information, such as products you have bought and returned
· Details of your visits to our website, and which site you came from to ours.
· Personal details, which help us to recommend items of interest
What is done with your personal information?
Data collected from customers enable us to distinguish our website in accordance to each user demands and preferences. Our priority is to serve customers with the most impulsive and sociable surfing
experience. Data collected are for arithmetical purposes only and help us to:
- · To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- · To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- · To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- · To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- · To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- · To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How and why do we use your personal data?
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. One way to achieve that is to get the richest picture we can of who you are by combining the data we have about you.
We then use this to offer you promotions and products that are most likely to interest you.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for.
For example, if you’ve asked us to let you know when an item comes back into stock, we can’t do that if you’ve withdrawn your general consent to hear from us.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a nonidentifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We take reasonable and appropriate steps to help keep information secure and to help prevent it from being unintentionally disclosed.
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
In the event that we are required to notify you about a situation involving your data, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail to the extent permitted by law.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Phone: +86 17851977897 or +233247852210
Customer Service Department